TROPICAL PARADISE








On another more tropical note, Natasha has been in Bali with her son Teo for the last few weeks enjoying a relaxing start to 2012! 
She just sent me these images straight from Nusa Lembongan, a small island off the west coast of Bali. 

They have been snorkelling everyday going out on small local fishing boat and enjoying fresh seafood and sun set cocktails. 

"Feeling very summery, seeing lots of turquoise, coral and yellow sunset colours for my  summer collection palette."
Will be a very breezy feminine relaxed and beautiful collection.

Hope everyone has enjoyed there holidays and are soaking up some sun and sand with this brilliant weather we have right now in Sydney.




3 comments:

  1. Wish I was there. So nice to meet you just found your beautiful blog and so happy I did. I have enjoyed looking around and I'm now following you, wonderful to meet new friends. Hope you find a spare minute to visit and follow me sometime if you like. Sending you special wishes for a wonderful New Year I’m looking forward to keeping in touch in 2012.
    Always Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to my Country , Indonesia :)
    i Love Bali too ,and i think Bali loves you more
    nice to meet you


    Belinda

    http://myurbey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete