Office Space


 










 Natasha's desk in our Paddington office......

"I need to work in a space where I feel creative and free, but also organised! I love to have things surrounding me that I am inspired by while I work. Half the time this is in my Sydney office, the other half, my time is in Bali. Our Sydney office is small but functional, we are a small team of like minded spirits, and have fun everyday while we work. I love collecting photos and clippings of things I love- and a photo of my son Matteo sits proudly on my desk to show me everyday what is most important. 
Bali is my true creative space- I have so much love for the country and its my second home."

More on Natasha's Bali life is to come soon.....some absolutely amazing images to make anyone just a bit envious!

No comments:

Post a Comment